AUTOMATIC ROLLPRESS A 2000
The greatest productivity , the extreme simplicity in handing and the almost safety for the operator, are the objectives we have met by the development of this new machine.
The accurate use of the most advanced techniques allows us to offer a machine for sole leather and shoulders in vegetable tanning having the following main characteristics:
- joined and stabilized steel carrying structure
- charging table with transport tape formed be a flexible carpet with a particular hardness with electrical movement
- rollpress with very strong structure, that atteins high working pressures, and thanks to a new rolling system, we can obtain very good results in the leather working field
- upsetting module with flexible sticks that allows a careful stacking without creases on the leather, with pneumatic movement that stops the machine working when the heap is complete.
- stacking system for the leather on support to 110 cm, maximum height of the heap, 1220 kg. capacity with electrical movement that stops the machine working when the heap is complete.
- the operator can individually set in action the working cycle control at each leather placing, or in a continuative way with time regulation
- this new automatic rollpress allows to obtain about 400 pieces production for hour with only one operator
- very simple maintenance
- hydraulic apparatus Sperry Vickers
- safety system for the operator’s safety
- electrical equipment in water-tight compartment in compliance with the safety directions.
This machine, unlike the automatic type, has not the automatic charging and stacking systems; so it has the following characteristics:
- the operator must manually execute the charging and the stacking operations
- about 150 pieces production for hour with only one operator
- point 1), 3), 8), 9), 10), 11) are unchanged as regards the automatic type.
|MODEL||A 2000 (automatica)||SA 2000 (semi automatica)||2000 (manuale)|
|TOTAL INSTALLED ELECTRICAL POWER||kw||16,75||15,25||14,5|
|MAXIMUM WORKING PRESSURE||kg||3600||3600||3600|
|PRODUCTION PER HOUR. PIECES||n.||400||300||150|