GLAZING MACHINE MODEL LS 60
This new glazing machine for exotic or reptile leathers has the best technologic innovation added to the still valid connecting rod system with reciprocating motion of the previous machines. The main and innovative features are:
- Closing of the working board with pneumatic piston to consent a firm closing with a pressure of 8-10 Atm and a springy closing with less pressure in base of the working process. The pedal for the closing by operator’s pressure had been eliminated
- Electronic proportional pedal board to close the machine with double function: on the first mode it increases the number of the strokes of the stone per minute in proportion of the pressure working on it, on the second mode it set in motion a predetermined number of strokes apart from the pressure on it.
- Electronic intrinsical safe system in order to reveal the presence of the operator’s hand; in case of intervention of the safe system, the working board goes immediatly down and the stone stops in the position in which it stands because of the motor reducer blocks immediatly the electric motor using a special brakes system.
- The working board is adjustable in height as much as one likes. It is possible to assemble a semirigid wooden board or an elastic board in steel and gum dipending on the working requirements. It is also possible to tilt longitudinally the board as much as one likes.
- Working stone easy to replace, transversally adjustable in case of particular working processes or cone-shaped wear of the stone.
- Variable number of strokes per minute of the working stone from 0 to 240, adjustable with the proper potentiometer and inverter. Adjustable working travel of the stone from a minimum of 135 mm to a maximum of 235 mm. The working board is 50 mm wide but it is possible to be reduced in case of special requirements.
- Accurate study in ergonomics and for the working position in order to reduce the operator’s weariness to a minimum.
Other important features:
- Oscillating arm of stone supporting in high resistant one-block steel;
- Connecting rod system assembled on watertight bearings;
- Absolute absence of maintenance, the machine needs any lubrification;
- Supporting leather wooden board of big dimensions to facilitate the working process; quick dap disassembling system in case the boards are useless;
- Easy-to-replace covering board leather belt with draft and block system;
- Illumination system for the working area directly on board, without needing to install other lamps;
- Maximum silence during the working process;
- Electronic equipment in watertight cabinet and crankcases for all the parts in motion of the machine.
|WORKING BOARD WIDTH||mm||50|
|ADJUSTABLE USABLE WORKING TRAVEL FROM||mm||da 135 a 235|
|ADJUSTABLE STROKES NUMBER PER MINUTE FROM||n.||da 0 a 240|
|ELECTRIC POWER INSTALLED||kw||2.2|
|MAXIMUM PNEUMATIC PRESSURE||atm||8-10|
|CONSUMPTION OF THE COMPRESSED AIR AN HOUR||l||< 5 litri|